All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved. A 10% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
Exchanges can be made only on old editions if there is a current edition available the week of purchase. Supervisor authorization and a receipt are required for exchange.
Accounts are activated upon full processing of your credit application.
Purchase orders are gladly accepted for existing accounts and shipments are made according to the terms specified upon opening the account. We are unable to accept a purchase order without an existing account.
Our terms are net seven (7) days.
We accept credit cards, Visa, MasterCard, money orders, personal or company checks. All payments made by check or money order will be shipped after the payment has cleared.
A credit card receipt/invoice will be included in each shipment.
We are unable to process card numbers sent via email. Please do not email your credit card number to us.
- Codes & Standards
- Oil & Gas Drilling & Production
- Earth Sciences,Mining & Maps
- Architecture & Development
- Construction & Trade
- Project Management
- QA / QC & Supply Chain
- Environment & Sustainability
- Computer & Software
- Business & Management
- Investment & Finance
- Accounting & Tax
- Young Scientist & Engineer
- Kids & Education
- Bio, Health And Social Science